For the first part of Lab 5 I used the Arduino board combined with a potentiometer to control the current to the LED.
For the second part of Lab 5 I programmed the Arduino in combination with the solder less breadboard and two variable resistors on two separate LEDs.
For some reason when I rebuilt the solder less breadboard the second time to take the videos at home the LEDs functioned differently. I am almost positive that this anomaly is caused by hardware. Specifically, the jumper wires because whenever I move the two board further apart, or the wires in general, the issue was fixed. The video using the variable resistors is here.